Dienstag, 11. August 2009

ich bin jacks anglizistische anapher

things I am worried about
things I made possible
things I appologize for
things I chose
things I dream of
things I don´t do
things I already should have done
things I should do more often
things I once had
things I deny
things I stopped
things that I made

things I need to throw away
things I don´t care about
things I could own
things I google
things I need
things that should make me happy
things I need to buy
things eating my money
things that have to be paid
things I still want
things that own me

things that never happened to me
things that always happen to others
things that happened to me
things I am afraid of
things I don´t understand
things you´d never believe happened to me
things killing me
things that saved my life

things I didn´t know
things I should have known
things I love
things I lost
things I hate
things I love to hate
things that broke my heart

things I know I am right about
things I don´t believe in
things I remember
things I said
things I forgot
things that I am waiting for

-> I am jacks twisted little existence

(inspired by some writings on a lonesome wall deep down in new york city...)

Keine Kommentare: